ApplyJoin Our Team
The U of I Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution committed to serving both campus and community. In addition to offering savings and loan products, we work hard to make a difference in the lives of our members and in our community.
We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a team, are passionate about providing excellent service, and who want to contribute something meaningful to their work and their community. Together, U & I can make an amazing team!
|Job Title:||E-Services Representative|
|Description:||An E-Services Representative is a financial coach that listens to our member's need. E-Services looks out for our member's best interest and offers solutions to improve their financial life. E-Services will act on our value proposition and be easy to work with.
As the face of our organization an E-Services Representative will:
• Build member loyalty
• Provide solutions for internal and external members
• Build and maintain product knowledge
• Focus on compliance and security
|Essential Functions & Responsibilities:||• Consistently provide outstanding service focusing on member service and member loyalty skills.
• Efficiently serve members to ensure timely and quality service.
• Consistently identify the needs of members and recommend appropriate Credit Union solutions in order to build member loyalty and meet or exceed organizational goals.
• Assist members with account needs, answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refer problems that are beyond their authority to appropriate team members along with their recommendations.
• Own internal and external member problems, issues, and complaints, and ensure the appropriate follow up to achieve proper resolution.
|Requirements:||Six months to two years of similar or related experience. A high school education or GED.|
|Learn More & Apply|
|Description:||Teller positions are available at different times of the year. We are happy to take applications for tellers at any time. However, at this time our teller positions are filled.|
|Requirements:||Cash handling experience along with proven customer service.|
|Hours:||Full time tellers need to be available for hours ranging from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM at all three branches.|
|Learn More & Apply|
We accept applications and resumes at all times. If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, please complete an application and we will review it as positions become available.
Employment ApplicationJoin Our Team
Working at UICCU
In 2019, U of I Community Credit Union was named one of the best places to work in Illinois for the third year in a row! Click here to learn more about this designation.
University of Illinois Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.